Thursday, January 29, 2015

Long Forgotten

Assalamualaikum, hai! :)

Haihhh, lama dah tinggal blog ni. Nak buat camne, byk sgt social media account nak manage. Instagram lah, Facebook lah, Tumblr lah.. macam2. Currently focusing on Tumblr. Heee. :D

Tumblr tu pun actually dah lama tinggal, but I love that account, though. Sebab bila tgh broken-hearted, mesti ada update yang akan terkena kat batang hidung hahah. Makanya mampu tersenyum aje, sampil mengelap air mata. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in love with anyone. Tahukah anda, patah hati sebab kawan lebih perit dari putus cinta? Haa, gitu la maksud aku.


Diibaratkan macam ni lah. Well, I admit I'm not a good friend, because I'm usually emotionally distant. Seriously, you may tell me any thing, but I probably wouldn't know how to react. You have my attention alright, but you wouldn't get the desired reaction hahah.

So, forgive me friends. Kehkeh. It's not that I don't try to be better, but my past made me this way. Why? Well, lets not get back to the past, shall we? I'm not proud of it, AT ALL. It's not easy to change, but I'm trying to. :)

So, till we meet again. In case you miss me (I'm sure no one does) do drop by my FB account. Or Instagram. Preferably Instagram because I update it quite frequent. Toodles. XOXO.

No comments: