Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dinner Date

Hai, assalamualaikum!

Maaf lama tak post. Taktau nak tulis apa, cerita apa. Heee. Gomen nasai!

So today, I went on a dinner date with my bestfriend, Nurul Syazliana. We can't get enough of WhatsApp ehh? During last mid semester break, we spent every night talking using WhatsApp and it's not even a week yet after the holiday and we already went out together. Heheh.

We had dinner at Big Brothers Restaurant, Seksyen 7, Shah Alam. An early dinner, I shall say. She picked me up at Seksyen 7's bus stop and we went there together. Since we are the only ones at the restaurant, we pretty had much privacy there. So many stories to be shared and it's been quite some time I had a big laugh with someone. Really! Well, my law friends are not really understanding type of person ( or maybe it's me who didn't get to know them) so I didn't really get to laugh a lot with them.

We ordered spaghetti bolognese, fish and chips and a cheesy fries set. Man, that was more than enough for both of us! :D We hardly finish our own meal, what more the additional food. Hahah. Syaz paid first but my treat would be our steamboat 'lunch' this Friday. Yeayyy!

Imma happy kid with a happy tummy. Hihihi. Since there's certain someone who said she's going to treat me Big Brothers for my birthday but it turn's out I'm the one treating her, I'm happy that I get to eat at that restaurant at last! Alhamdulillah.

Thanx for the dinner date!

No comments: