Friday, September 7, 2012

Less than 24 hours

Well, hello and assalamualaikum.

At this time, I should be sleeping. I need some rest. But, I guess I need to write something here first.

Tomorrow's the big day, people! I've been waiting for this, but reluctant to leave  home. So ironic, eh? So, what's the big thing? I'm gonna register myself, as a full-time Law Degree student at UiTM Shah Alam tomorrow. A whole new world for me.

This morning, I went for a last minute shopping. Looking for few things that is still lacking. It's really tiring! And.. hungry! Haha. XD Went to MPH to look for some books. In the end of the day, I bought a pair of shoes, two pants and few toiletries. I guess that is all I need. Hee. :)

So, what else? That's it for now. I'll tell more about my college or faculty or class or whatever it is after I've registered. Tata for now!

No comments: