Thursday, January 12, 2012

MUET AND RM200 VOUCHER :)

Heyya! As everyone know, the result for MUET is out today.
At first, I was quite nervous and worried to check it out.
It's not that I don't believe in myself, just not too confident.

After being "forced" by my dearest roomates, I checked.
Err.. without their knowing actually. I secretly sent a message to 15888.
Guess what? I scored! Oh yeahhhh!
I PASSED BAND 4!!!!
I jumped immediately on the bed, shouting like hell. HAHA.

Oooops! Not to be to happy, as I don't really trust the message.
So I waited until 9 am to check online. Guess what?


Why am I so excited? Becauseeee..
To pursue in LAW DEGREE a.k.a LLB, I need AT LEAST Band 4 and pointer of 3.00 above.
Alhamdulillah, I am one step closer towards it.
I guess ALLAH has showed HIS way for me. :D

Oh, before I check my result online,
I went to take the RM200 voucher.
Oh yeah.. I can shop! In fact, I have few targeted books.
Ngeh3.

Since my father is somewhere in Kuantan today,
which is very lucky for me, HAHAHA..
I had my lunch with him and yeayyy!
I got a wallet from Tropicana Life which I've been targeting since erm..
Last week, I guess? HAHA.
Wanna see?


Yeah, it's PINK. So what?
For me, it's cute. HAHAHA.

P/S: Amboi.. da dpt MUET result, terus speaking kau yaa. HAHA.

No comments: