Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thanx friends! You made my day!

Early this day, the class was cancelled. 
Then, the psychology class..hmm.. not too bad.
It turns the other way round, when it reach BEL 332 class.

The class was cancelled also as Madam Roose is not feeling well.
I felt down as I saw something made by my own roomate.
It's kinda sarcasm that is much worse than sarcasm.
(you don't get it? Ohh,, it's okay!)
Luckily D'are was there for me, and yeah..
I felt better again. XD

FACT: I get frustrated or feeling down easily, but once I'm okay again,
I'm back to my craziness. BHAHAHA.

The best thing is...
*rolling drum
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


TADAAAAAA!

Okay, you might think that this is just a normal burger.
But for me,(ecehhh,gedik!) this is something great.
It's not special, don't get it wrong.

This burger is bought for me from Azhar. :DDD
(aaaa... excited!)
Err.. okay. He's only a classmate of mine. Nothing special.
Trust me! I'm not lying!
FYI, this is the first time I ever ask a guy to treat me.
HAHA. That's why it's great!

Jacq gave me a rambutan. Okay, Jacq. Thanx a lot.
HAHA.

Thanx friends for making my day. :D

No comments: