Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sad and Truly Humiliated! :(

First things first, okay?
This morning, I wore my new baju kurung to class.
Yes, it's newly made, fresh from the tailor! HAHA.
Guess what, just as I entered the class, a GUY pointed out my clothes.
Emotionlessly, he asked me "Weh, baju baru ke?"
I was denying as I'm embarrassed someone noticed that's a new outfit.
More embarrassed bcoz the one noticing it is a GUY!

Urghhh! This is the second time he is saying about my clothes.
The thing is, why only me? Not my other classmates?
Please, not anymore! I'm so not gonna involve in any gossips!
I hate it. Clear?

Next thing that made me felt so humiliated and sad is about my jersey.
Not really a jersey, coz it's my class' shirt in Form 5.
I found it this evening. But... there's a big BUT there!

The shirt is worn by some random aunty. Maybe the cleaner.
Hey, YOU ARE SO NOT QUALIFIED TO WEAR THAT!
YOU ARE NOT A TECHNO STUDENT, WHAT MORE A SCIENCE SCHOOL STUDENT!

I am finding that aunty tomorrow and I want to ask that shirt back!
I have every right to get that shirt back!
She took it without my consent!
I've been searching that shirt like crazy last sem and suddenly an aunty wore it without my permission! NO WAY!!!!