Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kuala Lumpur :)

Salam :)

First of all, I would like to agree with my friend's post.
We show our bad side (not BACK SIDE!) to know who our friends are.
Don't just go along with others when you're not yourself.
It's hypocrite. Okay?

Okay, back to the title. :D
I went home last Friday, after two weeks. HAHA.
Kinda ngade2 there.
Teehee.

I was extremely surprised when I reached KL.
Even though it's just been two weeks, there's so many changes!
Especially at the LRT. They're using tokens now.
I thought only the STAR LRT, but now it's also PUTRA LRT.

I was like a dumb at the Masjid Jamek station.
I'm totally clueless and I don't know what to do.=.='
Luckily there's a woman willing to help me.
Relieved! :)

I felt so outdated. Very outdated!
I wonder if it's been months I haven't go home.
I would be totally a dummy there. HAHA.

No comments: