Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's time to change, girl!

I specially dedicate this post to my classmate.
If you ever found this lah.
HAHA. :DD

Look, I know you're from girls' school, but..
Come on! You're at the uni okayyy!
No more girls' school! You're a grown up!
Got it?

Change your attitude towards the guy.
They do exist in the world.
What, you don't feel like marrying few years later on?
You want to be single for the rest of your life?

I do have friends from the girls' school also.
But they didn't act like you!
They are willing to change and not living under the same environment.
Hey, girl.. there's so much to explore in the world.
Don't just live under your own world.

The way you and your group reject the guy, is so unacceptable.
Pity the guy, you know.
Please, I beg you..
CHANGE!

1 comment: