Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Luncheee :)

Hoorayyy! Made myself a 'good' lunch today. To say that I'm satisfied would be too much, so I'd say that I made quite a good job. :D

Nowadays, I have the taste of Western and Italian. I wonder why. The thing is, I don't really know how to cook (perfectly, I mean!). HAHA. So I tried to cook Spaghetti Bolognese for my lunch today. Never thought it would be easy actually. HEHE. :)

Tadaaaa! See?

Okay, I know the picture is not impressive enough. There's some lacking at the gravy. I should put more minced meat and sugar. It's a bit 'watery' and sour (tomatoes!) flavour. Aiyakkk! A lil' bit of failing there! 

But, I think it's quite ok for a first timer like me. :) Only need few improvements here and there. So, I'm thinking of making Carbonara tomorrow. How's that? I already bought the white sauce. I guess the step would be the same. Hehe... ;)



Wish me luck! :DD <3

No comments: