Sunday, August 7, 2011

High School Memories

SALAM to all.

I'm currently studying LAW 012. I'm having a test, soon. Really soon! And I had my MP3 on. Err,, that's the way  I studied. Music on, loud if possible. To avoid distractions. :P Naaaahh, just ignore that crap.

I'm listening to hundreds of song, which I NEVER EVER remove since I'm in high school. So, i kinda brought back some memories of high school. I used to secretly bring my MP3 to class, especially during evening and night prep. Well, usually teachers would only give us some handouts to do. So, I don't think it's a big problem if I ever listen to the MP3 if I'm doing my work. Yes, I know, it's against the rules, but hey! Many people do it. Ok?

I used to share a song with one of my friend, Zafirah. If I'm not mistaken, Two Is Better Than One, by BLG. Is it right? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't really love singing, but I do LIKE it. On the second thought, I'm in the choir team! Remember? HAHA. Singing used to be part of my life.


I wish I could turn back the time to be in high school. I kinda miss SAMURA right now. The memories are to sweet to be forgotten. :) I miss having sahur every weekend with my bestie, Syaz or even with my classmate, Nisa. I do miss breaking the fast together. Not only during fasting month. But all the memories! Sleeping in friends' dorms, late nite studying and gossiping, maggi fiesta, birthday rumbles.. HAHA. Can I have just few more days to enjoy those things again? :")

Sorry for being so melancholic, but this is me!



No comments: