Saturday, July 23, 2011

Esok balik!

Untunglaaahhh dah kena balik esok! *ejek diri sendiri

Time seem to fly so fast. Hell yeah! It's almost the end of July and it's around 2 or 3 months before I finished my first semester. Then, I need to take MUET. Okay, I'm damn worried about listening coz I kinda had trouble listening and writing FAST at THE SAME TIME. (LIAR! Then, what were u writing in lectures? Billet doux??) The only way to overcome this prob, I listen to songs often and yeahh, quite loudly.

Assignments? Hmm.. well, can I say it's 60% done? Ngahaha. I hate to rephrase all the sentences but I'm afraid to write in my own words as it might make the content differ from the original article. At the same time, I don't want to plagiarise the article even though for "academic purposes"! The urgent assignment is LAW 016 n LAW 038. And WTH is persuasive article??? I can't even find one-well actually, I don't know which one-then how I'm gonna do BEL 313 assignment???

Okay,let that be. Muahaha.:DD

No comments: