Saturday, April 30, 2011

According to my experience..

Sorry la gila post arini. Selalunya xde idea nak tulis pasal apa. Skrg dah gila post pulak. Maaf ya!

WHAT TYPE OF PERSONALITY DO YOU HAVE?

KIND AND GENTLE
Your kindness is your charm - you are also gentle and sweet. Everybody likes to be around people with your personality. Like a psychologist, people like to talk to you to discuss their problems because you are proper and discrete, as well as confident. You look mature and people respect you. People with this kind of character are few and far between.

Okay, I found this quite true. Sometimes I do ask myself, am I that trustworthy that people trust me to share their 'secrets' . Some 'secrets' are really private, you know. But then, after taking this quiz, it might be true. HAHA. After knowing this, I hope you don't find me untrustworthy yeah!