Thursday, March 19, 2009

Outing wif my frens...

On the day dated March 18,2009,for the first tyme I hang out wif my frens.Yeah..I'm telling d truth..I've never hang out wif my frens..And it was so FUN!So undeniable...hahah...:p We went to the Red Box,The Gardens having karaoke there..(to be true,I've been to karaoke b4...)It was so noisy.We used full volume while singing (excluding me n Kausar.We're not on to it.)Foods are served there so we had to pay RM13 each.But it worth!Actually we had two occasions on dat day.It is a reunion as well as farewell.It is a reunion for me and Aidit who had left for SBP school.It is a farewell party for Ezzat as he will be moving to another school.Oh,great!(sarcastically)More Malays going out of school!Leaving out few good students in 4 Science 1..
How I missed my ex-class.Miss the noises,the teachers,friends and most importantly,my seat!The best seat I ever had since I started schooling since Year 1.Weird eh??Whatever it is,I had so much fun and I used RM119++ of my money..Woo..I never thought I would be a shopaholic dat day!I almost ran out of my budget which is only RM200.(That is my money.Not my parents' kay..)

Wif Azman..one of my close fren...

Amirah..kwn aku yang paling giler2...


Smile for the camera,Amirah!

Dhirah,me,Kausar,Elynna n Amirah...b4 d karaoke..

Aku kebosanan!!!Jd,aku lari jap and tangkap gambar kat luar...hahaa...

Spesies xde keje...

1 comment:

nurul kamariah said...

Wah, bestnye!!!!! Plus..pluss with jealous.. ee, rugi betul tak join. but to bad, mmg tak boleh joinlah aishah. hope you miss me yeah...
good bye dear...
have fun in your school...
tata